Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Where is the strangest place you have taken a dump.....

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
On a trip to Everest base camp in Nepal in a wooden shack on the edge of the camping area where your “product” just dropped over a high cliff through the hole in the board you were sat on, and through the broken board on the side wall you had a glorious view ofEverest itself in blazing sunshine.

Haha, oh yes. Did the same many times when trekking in Lantang in the late 90s. A truly wonderful experience.

Oddest was in a small rural rail station cafe in India. Only toilet was a low height cement cube (open topped and just a hole in the ground of course) bang in the middle of the "restaurant" with dining chairs all around it. Not great for soundproofing when you have a bit of the old Delhi belly.....
M

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Many decades ago I was stock taking in a food warehouse. I had to climb a ladder to reach the fourth level, about 20 feet up. I crawled across the top to do my accounting, which included one decomposed poo with attached paperwork. It still can't work it out.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Glastonbury 1992 . . . . A load of mates were camped the opposite site of the site from us, top of the hill near a main gate . . . . To the side of the gate was a small wooded area, which was hollow . . . A natural dumping ground . . . . WHilst up there I got my entry in . . . There were to be awards on Sunday evening.

There was quite an array come tea time, prize giving was a tad early as we all went to see TOm Jones (singing, not snipping) . . . .I won 'biggest heap'

I don't recall much else but curliest, sloppiest and most flies were others.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
-5 in May in Iceland at 2 in morning outside a walkers hut. During shit, suddenly panicked that door of hut had closed on me which brought on extras. Fortunately it hadn't but the turds are probably still there...

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Not particularly strange but kind of on topic. Wild camping in the pyrenees when the ground was solid with frost. We were told convention was to drop the payload then cover it with a rock, but just about every rock we picked up in one place we'd thought was fairly remote had a human poo already underneath it, given the cold possibly going back weeks but some also disturbingly fresh.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Glastonbury 1992 . . . . A load of mates were camped the opposite site of the site from us, top of the hill near a main gate . . . . To the side of the gate was a small wooded area, which was hollow . . . A natural dumping ground . . . . WHilst up there I got my entry in . . . There were to be awards on Sunday evening.

There was quite an array come tea time, prize giving was a tad early as we all went to see TOm Jones (singing, not snipping) . . . .I won 'biggest heap'

I don't recall much else but curliest, sloppiest and most flies were others.

i was at Glastonbury in 84 when one of those toilet blocks subsided into its ditch due to incessant rain , it happened late afternoon with " Glasto" rolleyes in full swing , it was not a pretty site.

in answer to op , back in my youth we got onto the roof top of the cafe at the end of worthing pier one summers evening , once our pharma kicked in we were too twisted to get down so i had to do a shit into the rain head up on the roof , when we got gown at about 5 a.m my work was sat in the drain at the bottom of the drain pipe ........the fishermen on the landing stage must have wondered what the **** we were doing all pissing ourselves with laughter pointing at the drainpipe.

you had to be there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In an empty donner kebab box in Warrington.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
True Story this, not a particularly strange place but its where it ended up

Whilst on Military exercise in the open air an airman was needing a dump, and grabbed a toilet roll and left the immediate camp area to do his business. As it was an open air camp, no toilets provided, the expectation was to bury it in whatever field they were in

one of the others grabbed a shovel, quietly followed said airman under cover of darkness and as the "victim" squatted to take said dump, placed the shovel so as to collect the resulting pile and silently remove it. Much to the utter confusion of the poor airman who on cleaning his ass went to bury the aforementioned pile, which was nowhere to be seen. The pioor guy was most perplexed and spent a while utterly confused as to where his shit had gone, much to the hiolarity of the rest of the camp

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whilst out jogging, I shit myself in Southwick park. I'd been a bit "loose" of late, but didn't anticipate any issues when I headed out. As I jogged down past The Ship though, that ominous gurgling began and I realised that unavoidable cack was imminent. I headed for the park, made a beeline for the largest tree, got behind it and released a prolonged pungent jet of purest stinking arse-gravy. Not having anything upon my person for the clear-up, and not fancying the wet leaves, I pulled off my jogging bottoms and sacrificed my pants to wipe my arse. During that moment, a train went slowly past having just pulled out of the station. I stoically kept my back to the carriages as the clean-up exercise continued at pace, being as a dog-walker was on the way.

I managed to get the jogging bottoms back on, kicked some leaves over my rancid pants, did a few stretches, and jogged home commando. I fear the passengers probably saw my puckered rusty sheriffs badge though.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On an extended pre Xmas daytime pub booze up, a mate left a steaming log in their urinal.

Caught short returning home smashed at 3am I left the deed in someone I knew’s garden. Next day they thought they’d been cased out for a burglary … apparently burglars literally crap themselves, fear/adrenaline?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Whilst out jogging, I shit myself in Southwick park. I'd been a bit "loose" of late, but didn't anticipate any issues when I headed out. As I jogged down past The Ship though, that ominous gurgling began and I realised that unavoidable cack was imminent. I headed for the park, made a beeline for the largest tree, got behind it and released a prolonged pungent jet of purest stinking arse-gravy. Not having anything upon my person for the clear-up, and not fancying the wet leaves, I pulled off my jogging bottoms and sacrificed my pants to wipe my arse. During that moment, a train went slowly past having just pulled out of the station. I stoically kept my back to the carriages as the clean-up exercise continued at pace, being as a dog-walker was on the way.

I managed to get the jogging bottoms back on, kicked some leaves over my rancid pants, did a few stretches, and jogged home commando. I fear the passengers probably saw my puckered rusty sheriffs badge though.

:lolol:
I was sure you would turn up on this thread, definitely not disappointed :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here