Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Graham Potter Tests Positive for Covid

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
GPott will still pick the team and be available remotely. He's not a big touchline presence anyway (unlike the ungracious jug-eared GIMP at Chelsea who rants and raves inside and out of his technical area). There'll be a pre-match and half time team talk on Facetime in the dressing room, or perhaps with a ghostly Princes Leia-style hologram, and aside from decisions on subs Bill will take care of the rest.

All will be well.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Potter will have already drilled the players this week on potential tactics & technology means he’ll still be calling the shots on match day. So nothing to worry about. Plus Billy was a manager is Scotland previously so we’re in good hands.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I guess it's likely there may be a few more cases in the next 24 hours? What's the betting that - if we lose a few players - the Premier League do NOT accede to any request for a postponement? After all, we are not Arsenal.

I don't know whether it's likely or unlikely Jim. Seemingly you can be contagious for a very short space of time, so may not have been at work while contagious at all.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I felt relatively reassured up until this point

On the plus side. New line now available in the club shop :thumbsup:

images (1).jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
GPott will still pick the team and be available remotely. He's not a big touchline presence anyway (unlike the ungracious jug-eared GIMP at Chelsea who rants and raves inside and out of his technical area). There'll be a pre-match and half time team talk on Facetime in the dressing room, or perhaps with a ghostly Princes Leia-style hologram, and aside from decisions on subs Bill will take care of the rest.

All will be well.

Wonder if the King Power WiFi will mysteriously drop out on Sunday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here