Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] The best black pudding in Brighton?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
They used to have it on the menu at Latinoamerica and Cafe Malbec in Hove. It was glorious.

Last time I went in it was only available mixed up with chorizo (my guts don't like chorizo)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Back in the day it was the all nite cafe, nowadays I'd have no clue, but it's nasty anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t know where to have the best or buy the best but I will voice my support for black pudding. There are very, very few tastier things going than black pudding with a perfectly cooked egg yolk oozing over it. My god it’s good.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I don’t know where to have the best or buy the best but I will voice my support for black pudding. There are very, very few tastier things going than black pudding with a perfectly cooked egg yolk oozing over it. My god it’s good.

That was my breakfast this morning. I went trés posh and had a couple of potato waffles too :)

Edit: can’t help with the opening question - this was just cooked at home and bought from Waitrose

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
The food of kings!

I'm not sure if you are asking where to buy or where to consume so apologies I can't help further on this occasion.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
A breakfast without black pudding can only aspire to be tasty, never sublime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here