Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Leicester parking

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Any help or ideas please? I drove about 7 years ago and street parked about a 25 minute walk away, but cannot remember where, and I understand the ‘residents only’ restricted area has been enlarged in recent years. Any ideas appreciated, thank you.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Park at High Cross shopping centre, about a 20 min walk from the ground. Costs £4 for all day Sunday parking

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There are plenty of pop-up ‘matchday parking’ facilities for £5-£10 in Leicester in my experience when you get a mile or two from the ground

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There are plenty of pop-up ‘matchday parking’ facilities for £5-£10 in Leicester in my experience when you get a mile or two from the ground

We did similar on JustPark. It was an office car park, they gave us the code for the gate. 20-30min walk to ground but far enough away that we got away with no traffic

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
The website I looked on suggested using the parking at Leicester Tigers ground. It's only a short walk from there to the King Power

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
We usually street park in the Clarendon Park area off the Weldon Rd, near Victoria park and walk through the industrial estate. There’s usually pop up park in the industrial estate opposite the King Power.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
That's what I'd do too (Welford Road)

We usually park there then go in the pub opposite, The Donkey? but fills up with Leicester so might try the Counting House this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here