Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fans Day Utd

Alan Ramage 4 eva

Jan 18, 2022
Rams fan in peace
I was there that day(Fans day utd) still got the programme with Craig Maskell on the cover I got him to sign it too .
Any way you all know whats happening at Derby and I`m asking for all you seagulls to sign the petitions that are on social media .We need all the help we can get .To fight the EFL
Thanks in anticipation Alan

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Rams fan in peace
I was there that day(Fans day utd) still got the programme with Craig Maskell on the cover I got him to sign it too .
Any way you all know whats happening at Derby and I`m asking for all you seagulls to sign the petitions that are on social media .We need all the help we can get .To fight the EFL

Can you provide any links please?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Rams fan in peace

Absolutely. Show us the petitions and I’m sure we’ll be all in.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Done. Signed thinking of an old colleague of mine (Mike "Dusty" Binns) with whom I had many football chats over many years. No longer with us but he was Derby through and through and true fans like him deserve better. Hope it works out for the fans and their community.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Signed

Fond memories of Fans United. Out of interest does anyone who know who that guy supported (looked like Vialli) who was leading the go left go left chants at Priestfield?

Last I saw of him was in the back at of a police van after the game and he said “see you next year lads” as we walked by

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here