Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
70 goals already this season, from just 26 games - including two back-to-back 6-2 wins and two 7-0 away victories. Mitrovic already on 27. They're on target to score over 120 goals. Pretty remarkable stuff.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
70 goals already this season, from just 26 games - including two back-to-back 6-2 wins and two 7-0 away victories. Mitrovic already on 27. They're on target to score over 120 goals. Pretty remarkable stuff.

Super awayday and I hope they come up.

They're a bit Norwich, batter the Championship out of sight then come unstuck with the PL.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

They're going great guns, but I'd rather be a Brighton fan at the moment.:ascarf:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, I don't suppose we can rely on them being sh*t every other year in the PL. Still, as long as we can stay better than three clubs, any three will do!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well, I don't suppose we can rely on them being sh*t every other year in the PL. Still, as long as we can stay better than three clubs, any three will do!

Yes, yes we can.

Same business model as Norwich and West Brom.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Don't ever mention Mitrovic could do a job for a certain Sussex seaside PL club, you'll get your knackers booted by all the know it alls on here :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here