Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NHS Notification

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
Just received an email, apparently from NHS, inviting me to claim my New Covid Passport being issued by National Health Service.
I filled in the application form as requested until I got to the point where they asked me for my bank details. They claim to need these details should either a payment or credit be due at any time. Being suspicious by nature I shut the email down immediately.
Has anybody else received this email? Is it all above board? Or am I being scammed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's a scam

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As from next week there is no covid passport (except for travelling) nor mask wearing. The NHS app is the passport.

Most definitely a scam.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Just received an email, apparently from NHS, inviting me to claim my New Covid Passport being issued by National Health Service.
I filled in the application form as requested until I got to the point where they asked me for my bank details. They claim to need these details should either a payment or credit be due at any time. Being suspicious by nature I shut the email down immediately.
Has anybody else received this email? Is it all above board? Or am I being scammed.

What bank or credit card details did they ask for? If you could list them here then we’ll check that they are working ok for you :lol:.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
There was a text today of a very similar nature. You’d be surprised how many fall for it.

Must dash as I’m waiting for the delivery driver to turn up with the inflatable walrus I was promised by the Nigerian Prince who called me yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here