Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Travelzoo - Spurs v Brighton (Lounge tickets £44 or £58)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Just for info , there’s a list of what ‘ secondary ‘ official ticket providers Spurs accept as valid tickets for entry into their ground for games and a big list of examples of ones they don’t accept .

I haven’t checked whether this travel zoo is on the list but I recommend if anyone is thinking of buying they double check the name via the info on spurs website to ensure they are legitimate tickets .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Is that the hospitality area? it's mahooosive! To be honest not the sort of environment that l would be looking for, l'd expect a much more smaller exclusive area in which to dine, drink, and hob nob with North London's finest. The exlusive seating area in the corner looks a bit naff too.

Great value at the price though for a one off treat.

Last edited:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Just for info , there’s a list of what ‘ secondary ‘ official ticket providers Spurs accept as valid tickets for entry into their ground for games and a big list of examples of ones they don’t accept .

I haven’t checked whether this travel zoo is on the list but I recommend if anyone is thinking of buying they double check the name via the info on spurs website to ensure they are legitimate tickets .

https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc...icial-Sellers-Unauthorised-Ticket-Information

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
The £44 seats are in blocks 312 & 313, Isn't that very close to the Albion blocks?

And the £58 seats on the half way line are much the same as our Cat A (seat only).
It also gives you somewhere to relax after the game while the crowd thins out at the exits.

Looking at the video above it looks great value.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The deal is from Travel Connection who are listed as an authorised agent.

For reference, the same packages for our league game are £240 and £300.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is that the hospitality area? it's mahooosive! To be honest not the sort of environment that l would be looking for, l'd expect a much more smaller exclusive area in which to dine, drink, and hob nob with North London's best. The exlusive seating area in the corner looks a bit naff too.

Great value at the price though for a one off treat.

It's *a* hospitality area - there will be many.

If you go to Spurs directly, you could get entry to Stratus for £149, "Chefs table" package for £299 and"The Residency" for £349. These prices are all significantly cheaper than they'd be for a league game.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The deal is from Travel Connection who are listed as an authorised agent.

For reference, the same packages for our league game are £240 and £300.

Gulp !!!!

For the record though, from what l can see in that short video clip, our hospitality areas look better. I know which one l would prefer, if price wasn't the issue of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here