Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Tonight 9pm on Film 4

WillFractured

Mar 19, 2013
Throat raw and still have 'Champions of Europe, you're having a laugh..' in my head. What a night. If you need an adrenaline fix again tonight, my debut film 'Concrete Plans' premieres on Film4 at 9pm tonight. Dreamed up and developed in Brighton, shot in Wales (with half the cast being ex Brighton residents - Steve Speirs, James Lance, Charley Palmer-Rothwell (Patsy's boy). I'm a lifelong Albion fan and even managed to sneak some commentary of Albion winning into the background of one scene...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
According to IMDB - 'A motley gang of builders take on a remote farmhouse renovation, only to be ripped off by the aristocratic owner, causing events to spin badly out of control...'

Is this the film version of Auf Wiedersehen Pet, when they renovate the old stately home?.....

Sounds good though, might take a look!

WillJewell

Oct 23, 2020
According to IMDB - 'A motley gang of builders take on a remote farmhouse renovation, only to be ripped off by the aristocratic owner, causing events to spin badly out of control...'

Is this the film version of Auf Wiedersehen Pet, when they renovate the old stately home?.....

Sounds good though, might take a look!

It's a bit more hardcore. Think Auf Wiedersen Pet meets Straw Dogs in terms of builder films, with a dash of Shallow Grave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here