Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The equaliser..a different view

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good movement from Webster... and very nice from the Chelsea player to just abandon his zone there.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Webster really has developed in the past 12-18 months

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Thanks for posting. I always enjoy seeing goals from different angles and never sat in the east stand. Almost strange.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Down a bit and to the right is my view – perfect for that corner. I remarked to the Bobkin Jnrs before it that Webster and BDB were in an ideal position to make a run towards the ball, but I didn't think a) the corner would be that good or b) Webster would be left to roam around the box and knock it in.

Marvellous scenes!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Great noise and a great goal, thanks for posting.

One of my favourite types of goal, brings back memories of that Ulloa goal.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Great movement from Webster - and absurd amount of freedom to roam around the box while Chelsea players played statues

Watching it live last night from the west upper, it looked like Chelsea players just ignored him, like he was stood there in the middle and just ran at the ball, while the defenders just didn't bother to do their jobs. Looking from this angle it's clear how clever his movement is, the casual walk far away, the tuck behind his team mates before using the space and opportunity to attack the ball. It's no wonder the Chelsea players just stood and watched the ball fly across the box, Webster was hiding out off sight and they thought the was no danger until it was too late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here