Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Just got home and seen that.

He gave us no credit at all. Again.

Absolutely no class whatsoever.

Last edited:

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
So he has just finished putting his toys back in the pram after we last played them and here they come again.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I feel really sorry for him. When you’re paid a fortune to manage a team of world class players and you fail to “beat teams like Brighton” (twice) - it’s always going to be tough to admit that you’re sh1t.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
If anyone deserved hearing ‘w@nker,, w@nker, w@nker’ coming down from the stands, it’s him.

What a w@nker!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Like I said on the match thread, we only had 3 subs tonight. The rest were goalies and development squad. Their subs cost more than our first team. The point that is emerging is that Tuchel isn't up to the Chelsea job of making them competitive in the Premier League and he doesn't like it.Some players can't cut it in the Prem, maybe Lukaku? And some managers can't either. Maybe Tuchel and hopefully Rangnick.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Absolutely can't stand his lack of graciousness, but is he the first manager to say the Amex is a difficult place to play? Or have I just got a short memory?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I thought he was tactically outplayed by Potter all over the pitch. Welbeck on the left against Azpilicueta was a mismatch he never remedied. They had no idea what to do with Moder playing Centre Forward. Lamptey had them on toast playing as out and out winger, We pressed them so hard and yet still they did their half arsed passing around in the box from the keeper, giving it away nearly every time.

And what did Thomas the W*** Whinger do? Sit on his bench for nearly the whole game. Apart from once in the first half where he seemed to be giving the bench a bollocking. And a half arsed Bielsa impression with a quick squat on a non existent bucket. Followed by a presser where he gets upset as we treated it like a cup game - God forbid anyone should try against his overpaid team of prima donnas. And don't get me started on the body language of their players - I have never seen the like.

l92t22xizth61.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As a pundit said if you say players are tired enough times players will start believing it

absolutly. especially the bit about mentally tired, isnt it managers job to counter that? his comments encourage/excuse that instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here