Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who’s the new coach ?

An Old Seagull

Jun 21, 2011
Worthing
Don’t think I was seeing things - so sure there was an extra coach on the sidelines tonight - usual 3 of Potter, Reid and Hamburg - and one other who was particularly vocal when there was a set piece - not seen anything about any new additions - anyone know who it was ???

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I thought this was a thread about the Chelsea coaches! :moo:

Just the one Ellisons coach there when I went in, then two parked next to each other on the way out... Unless Chelsea have one coach for the players and another for their egos. :cool:

Jimmy Grimble

Our set pieces in the last two games have been markedly better than most of the season!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Benitez?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I thought this was a thread about the Chelsea coaches! :moo:

Just the one Ellisons coach there when I went in, then two parked next to each other on the way out... Unless Chelsea have one coach for the players and another for their egos. :cool:

One coach for the Chelsea players and one for Tuchel by the looks of it.

None of them look like they want to play for him, let alone share a coach with him :lol:

Jul 7, 2003
There has been a guy there recently who, from the WSU, looked a bit like Glenn Murray from a distance. We know it wasn't him as he was doing the media stuff at the time but definitely someone new down there.

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
Andy Naylor said it was Nick Stanley who is a Performance Analyst. He's usually in the stands but has moved to the touchline as it's easier and quicker to pass on information.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Andy Naylor said it was Nick Stanley who is a Performance Analyst. He's usually in the stands but has moved to the touchline as it's easier and quicker to pass on information.

'Err Graham . . .get the corner taker to aim for the lanky ones'

'Hairy! SHOOT, tell em to SHOOT' :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here