Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tommy Tickle

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Got to feel for him, their schedule has been really tough, we surely should have shown more class and gifted them the win tonight ??? ???

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
72988-1.jpg

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
I thought that Chelsea had a 25 man squad? Has Tickle not heard of rotating the "tired" players around to give them a break?

If he had the strength in depth, like "little old Brighton" then perhaps he'd be challenging for the top…………

Muppet!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dead man walking. Will be out in the summer. Not going to miss him, never liked him or his style of football.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
For those that missed it:

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel speaking to BT Sport: "We looked tired and we are. It's like this. We knew they were well prepared, had more time to prepare and you saw at the end that the stadium celebrated like it was a victory. That is what you face. We tried everything but you could see we were mentally and physically tired.

"We need some days off. The boys need some days off there is no other solution."

What a prick :dunky:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Champions of Excuses
He’ll always be that

theboybilly

For those that missed it:

Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel speaking to BT Sport: "We looked tired and we are. It's like this. We knew they were well prepared, had more time to prepare and you saw at the end that the stadium celebrated like it was a victory. That is what you face. We tried everything but you could see we were mentally and physically tired.

"We need some days off. The boys need some days off there is no other solution."

What a prick :dunky:

Have a day off then Thomas, blimey

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In fairness if I had Cucu and Lamptey running at me I'd be pretty tired too***

***I'd actually be in curled up in a ball crying my eyes out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here