Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone listening on the radio?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Unfortunately don't have access to BT.

Anyone else?
Yes, listening to Radio Sussex (on-line out of county via MyAlbionTV). That's how I always follow Albion matches, along with NSC of course! Have the luxury of being able to channel hop between Radio Sussex and Radio5 live tonight - might even be on TalkShite as well for all I know!

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Radio 5 and slightly delayed hesgoal.com We are getting a good run down on the commentary.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Yes, listening to Radio Sussex (on-line out of county via MyAlbionTV). That's how I always follow Albion matches, along with NSC of course! Have the luxury of being able to channel hop between Radio Sussex and Radio5 live tonight - might even be on TalkShite as well for all I know!

I listen on MyAlbionTV on my phone when I'm away from the house. Today I was in Chicago with my misses throwing stones at some hooligans on a train platform. I like to call it AlbionMyAlbionTV. I do get some strange looks from passers by when they hear English accents coming out of my phone and can't figure out at all what the announcers are talking about, unless, of course, they are Premier League fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here