Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Man City, FA Youth Cup 4th Round. Live on Youtube 2pm TODAY.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Will be interesting to see how strong the line up is. Traditionally we (along with most clubs) will play the very best 17 and 18 year olds in the FAYC - including those that usually only play U23 (Ferguson, Moran, etc).

People took Ferguson's omission from yesterday's U23 game as confirmation he'd be involved with the first team tonight. It could equally have been for this game.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Will be interesting to see how strong the line up is. Traditionally we (along with most clubs) will play the very best 17 and 18 year olds in the FAYC - including those that usually only play U23 (Ferguson, Moran, etc).

People took Ferguson's omission from yesterday's U23 game as confirmation he'd be involved with the first team tonight. It could equally have been for this game.

I reckon Ferguson will be with the first team but Moran with the u18s. Was this way round for the 3rd round against Plymouth anyway.

Hopefully we will have Sturge and Nilsson back.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Man City:

van Sas, Charles, Katongo, Mbete (c), Lewis, Lavia, Mebude, Breckin, Dickson, O’Reilly, Borges
Subs: Smith, McNamara, Galvez, Gyabi, Hamilton, Barrington, Ndala

Strong line up, Mbete & Lavia have been involved with the 1st team this year...

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Man City:

van Sas, Charles, Katongo, Mbete (c), Lewis, Lavia, Mebude, Breckin, Dickson, O’Reilly, Borges
Subs: Smith, McNamara, Galvez, Gyabi, Hamilton, Barrington, Ndala

Strong line up, Mbete & Lavia have been involved with the 1st team this year...

van Sas won the champions league with York City on my football manager 2021 save, take this information how you will.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

I still cannot find our team yet

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Albion team

Attachments

• Albion 18.png
    Albion 18.png
    842.6 KB · Views: 234

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Seems very harsh that this is being played the day after an U23 game, when many of our best U18s played.

City are battering us but somehow it's still 0-0 after 39.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Diesel

Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know how Antef Tsoungui is? Looked like he was badly injured in the Liverpool game and I’ve not heard anything since. Apologies if I’ve missed it.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Seems very harsh that this is being played the day after an U23 game, when many of our best U18s played.

City are battering us but somehow it's still 0-0 after 39.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk
Glasses at HT.defending really well great effort.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
H/T 0-0. Backs against the wall but with the odd promising break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here