Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Alpha Men Assemble - What The Fu..?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Just browsing the morning news and I stumbled across this.

I had never heard of this bunch of extreme anti-vaxers. A group that cites non-existent law, and wrongly, the Magna Carta. Removed Covid patients from hospitals and hold 'training' camps.

Anti-vax protests: ‘Sovereign citizens’ fight UK Covid vaccine rollout

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59870550

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Fecking tw@ts everywhere. Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Treat them as terrorists. Seeing as most of them are probably Islamophobic racists too it would be ironic.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just browsing the morning news and I stumbled across this.

I had never heard of this bunch of extreme anti-vaxers. A group that cites non-existent law, and wrongly, the Magna Carta. Removed Covid patients from hospitals and hold 'training' camps.

Anti-vax protests: ‘Sovereign citizens’ fight UK Covid vaccine rollout

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59870550

'Alfwit Men Assemble more like

May 15, 2013
Some great videos of Soverign CItizens using their legalise against the police or courts in America and it doesn't go to well for them. Google Judge John Hurley and David Hall as the judge gets more and more tired of putting up with the nonsense.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's about time a group of 8,000 members isn't deemed newsworthy.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Survival of the Thickest.

As always with these type of people, too damn stupid to realise their contradictions and hypocrisy - self-styled libertarians shouting about 'individual freedom' and 'protect my rights', but who want to suppress the freedom and rights of those who choose to get jabbed.

They're Britain's equivalent of Trump's white supremacist', Far Right, 'Proud Boys' :tosser:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ffs

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Survival of the Thickest.

As always with these type of people, too damn stupid to realise their contradictions and hypocrisy - self-styled libertarians shouting about 'individual freedom' and 'protect my rights', but who want to suppress the freedom and rights of those who choose to get jabbed.

They're Britain's equivalent of Trump's white supremacist', Far Right, 'Proud Boys' :tosser:

Actually, I don’t agree. They are not thick. A number of them are quite eloquent and that’s what makes them so dangerous. Similar approach to Islamic terrorist recruitment techniques. The motivations seem to be paranoia and selfishness.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Do they call themselves "Alpha men" because it's how far they got in learning the alphabet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here