Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange Problem

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hi, I am unable to go to the match tomorrow and have 2 tickets. I haven't ever used the exchange so tried listing them. All seems straightforward, but when I get to the part when I enter my bank details and click 'OK' it says there's a problem. I would be very grateful if anyone has insight on this please.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Hi, I am unable to go to the match tomorrow and have 2 tickets. I haven't ever used the exchange so tried listing them. All seems straightforward, but when I get to the part when I enter my bank details and click 'OK' it says there's a problem. I would be very grateful if anyone has insight on this please.

Are you not on the direct debit scheme ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Is the exchange even open at present?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

You haven't sold a sofa on Gumtree lately, have you? ???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Yes I am.

I searched for it, found it and filled the form in. It allowed me to check the box for Chelsea.

See above.

It seems ridiculous if it is not open, that must be a bug and a pretty annoying on at that.

I only ask as I’ve just put mine on They already have my bank details due to the DD
I live in hope of it opening again one day :shrug:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I only ask as I’ve just put mine on They already have my bank details due to the DD

It actually said only enter details if it's a new account. But I had tried already with no details as they have my account. When it didn't work I thought it was due to the lack of info for some reason and tried again. Annoying that it lets one get that far when it has no intention of allowing it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The game is not sold out so the exchange is not open

I put our two up for the exchange this morning, they’re in a great location on a aisle, half way up the NS.

I then ascertained that in reality, they weren’t listed for resale.

I do understand the economics for the club. But it seems almost criminal that a nice pair of seats will remain empty tomorrow night, when there are only sporadic single seats, forever unsold, in the NS elsewhere.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
The sad thing about the ST loaning facility being officially outlawed
Is empty seats This will translate into people thinking Oh it must be easy to get a ticket
Look at what’s for sale and Nah blow that I won’t bother When they see what’s actually on sale
Then get even more vexed seeing empty seats on TV in the areas they wanted to sit in or with friends
But what does the paying customer know?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I put our two up for the exchange this morning, they’re a great location on a aisle, half way up the NS.

I then ascertained that in reality, they weren’t then listed for resale.

I do understand the economics for the club. But it seemed almost criminal that a nice pair of seats will remain empty tomorrow night, when there are only sporadic single seats, forever unsold, in the NS elsewhere.

Expect your 2 seats will be occupied within 5 mins of ko by a couple of mates who bought crappy single seats

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I put our two up for the exchange this morning, they’re in a great location on a aisle, half way up the NS.

I then ascertained that in reality, they weren’t listed for resale.

I do understand the economics for the club. But it seemed almost criminal that a nice pair of seats will remain empty tomorrow night, when there are only sporadic single seats, forever unsold, in the NS elsewhere.

I get that about the club and all. But it is a pretty silly website if it allows one to get to the final point and then rejects it.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
There are about 600 tickets still on sale so I would waste to much effort trying to list you ticket for tomorrow as there is no chance the exchange will open.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The sad thing about the ST loaning facility being officially outlawed
Is empty seats This will translate into people thinking Oh it must be easy to get a ticket
Look at what’s for sale and Nah blow that I won’t bother When they see what’s actually on sale
Then get even more vexed seeing empty seats on TV in the areas they wanted to sit in or with friends
But what does the paying customer know?

This is sad. One of my sons who is able to go, has asked how easy it would be to transfer my ticket to his friend. He was prepared to pay something for it. In previous years I would have just allowed him access and not charged a penny. I know that is 'wrong' but well that is another argument. I told my son to forget his mate, organising the joining of My Albion and then paying a further £20 is just not worthwhile as he may as well just buy a ticket independently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here