Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] For those of you interested in politics

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
just watched the first episode of an ABC program called Dynasties.....it's about Rupert Murdoch.

i think there's a few of you on here who would enjoiy it , filmed mostly in London and gazettes the shafting of John Major , the ushering in of Blair's New Labour and the subsequent obliteration of large parts of Iraq.

interesting to say the least....and rather applicable to what Murdoch is up to these days with his support for the Tories....the man has no morals , complete and utter snake. top viewing in my opinion if you can find it.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
just watched the first episode of an ABC program called Dynasties.....it's about Rupert Murdoch.

i think there's a few of you on here who would enjoiy it , filmed mostly in London and gazettes the shafting of John Major , the ushering in of Blair's New Labour and the subsequent obliteration of large parts of Iraq.

interesting to say the least....and rather applicable to what Murdoch is up to these days with his support for the Tories....the man has no morals , complete and utter snake. top viewing in my opinion if you can find it.

Who's worse? Murdoch or Trump? It's a tough decision.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Preferred Dallas myself, that Charlene Tilton and Victoria Principle were top top crumpet.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Preferred Dallas myself, that Charlene Tilton and Victoria Principle were top top crumpet.

yeah i guess Murdoch is right up your street.....:rolleyes: him and Blair a right pair ....Blair wouldn't shit without asking Rupert if it was ok.....But then Roops turned round and shafted Labour a few years later and now he's got Boris tonguing his coight........horrible prick.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The BBC did a programme called "The Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty". I imagine that's still on iplayer.

I assume it's the same programme?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
yeah i guess Murdoch is right up your street.....:rolleyes: him and Blair a right pair ....Blair wouldn't shit without asking Rupert if it was ok.....But then Roops turned round and shafted Labour a few years later and now he's got Boris tonguing his coight........horrible prick.

I didn’t realise Murdoch was still alive? Must be about 90 odd now, seems a bit of a shyster.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Very interesting show that raises some questions.

Kingmaker in terms of his choices of leaders in the UK and US. Either a knack for picking the zeitgeist or the will of the people isn't as free as we like to believe.

Still, Boris is at least providing him a challenge in his old age.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
possibly , although it is credited as an ABC production so could be a different prog also.

Does it feature the whole Rebec Brookes saga?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/m000kxw1/the-rise-of-the-murdoch-dynasty

Without Murdoch there would be no Trump, Fox News has really damaged America.

To be he has had a corrosive effect on this country for the last 50 years, he has been pulling the strings at no10 for decades

Interesting he hates the EU, why? Because in Brussels because they don't invite him in for tea and cake like they do in London

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Does it feature the whole Rebec Brookes saga?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/m000kxw1/the-rise-of-the-murdoch-dynasty

Without Murdoch there would be no Trump, Fox News has really damaged America.

To be he has had a corrosive effect on this country for the last 50 years, he has been pulling the strings at no10 for decades

Interesting he hates the EU, why? Because in Brussels because they don't invite him in for tea and cake like they do in London

US , UK and AUS he has had a very damaging effect , own over 70% of print media and has bought many provincial weeklies and shut them down , Rebecca Wade featured , as did Piers Morgan & Blair attending Murdochs wedding on his Yacht in Sydney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here