Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 18-19/1/22

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Probably should have seen red for his celebration, but that would be churlish.

It was 100% a second yellow for the celebration. I'm not in favour of yellows for that but either it's a clear yellow card offence or its not, you can't decide based on circumstance. Maupay's yellow v Palace for example was for a far lesser offence (although funnier).

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So happy for Elanga tonight, we dont have a lot of Swedes in the PL these days.

Bit of a generation gap in Sweden right now with not a lot of quality in the peak ages, but some really nice talents appearing now

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
LC v TH match: the latest a team has been behind and gone on to win in PL history I heard - is this true? And there is no history other than PL history, of course.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
FFS we’re going to end up playing Man Utd just as they get good again when we should have played them when they were shit

is it just me imagining it , or do we have a habit of playing teams just before, or just after they have crap runs?

I know on occasion we don't help ourselves, but Everton looked like the best team we've seen all season, them immediately term to dog poo after beating us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
is it just me imagining it , or do we have a habit of playing teams just before, or just after they have crap runs?

I know on occasion we don't help ourselves, but Everton looked like the best team we've seen all season, them immediately term to dog poo after beating us.

We certainly seem to have an unfortunate knack of teams ending their terrible runs against us when we come up against them

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Everton's run did coincide with an injury to DCL against us, and then Richarlison in the next game and started the spiral towards relegation scrap that they haven't been able to recover from

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here