Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All games live on BT Sport

TUESDAY 18TH JANUARY
Burnley v Watford (19:30)
Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea (20:00)

WEDNESDAY 19TH JANUARY
Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (19:30)
Brentford v Manchester United (20:00)

Screenshot 2022-01-17 at 10.05.52.png

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It would take an unlikely stonking win to get us back up to 8th - and Leicester will need to beat Spurs by 2 goals or more to overtake us.

Geez, this mid-table mediocraty is so boring!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Burnley v Watford - biggest game of the week. Loser goes down in my book. Although I think both will probably be down anyway and it looks a nailed on draw for that reason!

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Burnley v Watford - biggest game of the week. Loser goes down in my book. Although I think both will probably be down anyway and it looks a nailed on draw for that reason!

God, I hope it's Burnley then!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Time for us to start reeling in United.

We get to play them twice, so a Brentford win and a 1-1 for us and we'll have them in our sights.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Burnley have asked for the game to be postponed.

This is getting ridiculous now.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Time for us to start reeling in United.

We get to play them twice, so a Brentford win and a 1-1 for us and we'll have them in our sights.

Yes. Easy three goal win to take us 8th tomorrow, and United will still not be looking over their shoulders at us - and then we'll be above them before they know what's happened!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Genuinely can't decide, if it could only be one of them, which of Newcastle or Burnley I'd like to go down.

Newcastle because of their arrogant fans during the promotion season. And before actually. And since. Plus, y'know, blood money FC.
Burnley because of their fans when they went up. And Joey Barton getting away with that stamp.

Tough choice.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes. Easy three goal win to take us 8th tomorrow, and United will still not be looking over their shoulders at us - and then we'll be above them before they know what's happened!

2 goal win takes us 8th (on goals scored).

Happy to take the three goal win, mind.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Genuinely can't decide, if it could only be one of them, which of Newcastle or Burnley I'd like to go down.

Newcastle because of their arrogant fans during the promotion season. And before actually. And since. Plus, y'know, blood money FC.
Burnley because of their fans when they went up. And Joey Barton getting away with that stamp.

Tough choice.

Has to be Newcastle.

If Burnley stay up, they'll be shit again next year, and a club we can realistically hope to finish above.

If Newcastle stay up, then they'll buy their way up the league pretty quickly. It won't be under Eddie Howe, though.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Sunday's oppo go 1 up v Spurs. Any ideas what the strange green pitch marks at Brentford are?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This Leicester/Tottenham match is tough for me as would prefer it if both teams could lose. :lolol:

*EDIT* It's 1-1 currently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here