NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Tottenham and Hove Albion

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Absolute scenes at Leicester Spuds as Spuds score 2 in the last minute to win.

Few on the pitch to celebrate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2 goals in 18 seconds by Spurs, incredible

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Watching Ronaldo being subbed then was a thing of beauty. So pissed off and petulant. The rest of the bench and staff included staring at him in awe/fear as he threw his top down and sat on the floor. What a joke of a football club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
2 goals in 18 seconds by Spurs, incredible

I was messaging a United fan and Leicester were 2-1 up on 90+2. i sent the message and looked again and Spurs were 3-2 up, that took the wind out of his sails :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh balls - and balls all round! Come on Brentford - we want ManU in our sights; a quick three goals too much to ask? And could have done with Leicester keeping Spurs in range too.

Edit: Oh bu88er - a quick four goals then ......

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS we’re going to end up playing Man Utd just as they get good again when we should have played them when they were shit

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Pretty demoralising for Leicester you would think, I wonder how they'll react on Sunday? I hope we can take advantage of their evidently shaky D. We will have to watch their counter-attacking game though - they create trouble pretty quickly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh balls - and balls all round! Come on Brentford - we want ManU in our sights; a quick three goals too much to ask? And could have done with Leicester keeping Spurs in range too.

But Leicester are still behind us :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here