Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] This is without exception, the greatest football fans’ FLAG I’ve ever seen.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Absolutely stunning work from the Banbury United fans, in homage to Andrew Whing (and Birra Moretti!)

Magnificent :bowdown:

[tweet]1482416198923005959[/tweet]

2C3FAC49-50EC-445E-80DE-643A3B2339DB.jpeg

Last edited:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Total transformation this season, as with many sides in this league not the prettiest team to watch but very effect. Still think Coalville are the best team we've ( Leiston) have played this season

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Total transformation this season, as with many sides in this league not the prettiest team to watch but very effective. Still think Coalville are the best team we've ( Leiston) have played this season

'Not the prettiest, but very effective" - could have been describing Whingy himself, rather than his team!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
They have limited who can see their tweets.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've now added an image to the OP , as the tweet was now blocked somehow,...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Total transformation this season, as with many sides in this league not the prettiest team to watch but very effect. Still think Coalville are the best team we've ( Leiston) have played this season

Used to go out on the lash in Coalville in my yoof. Bit of a sh1t hole from what i can remember, which isn't much (both age and inebriation at the time) :cheers: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here