Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone Else Not Started Thread To Say Next Game Is V Spurs On 31st May at 23:59?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Think it’s my turn to start one tomorrow morning at 10am. Think the 11 am slot is still free if you want to start your own then?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Got to be up there with these classics, When are the fixtures out?, Has anyone got Sussex By The Sea ringtone for a Nokia? and Can he play left back?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
On the basis it apparently doesn't matter what match is showing as next scanning the phone will still get you in, how many people check their phone to see what the next match is in the first place? I certainly don't.

Jul 7, 2003
On the basis it apparently doesn't matter what match is showing as next scanning the phone will still get you in, how many people check their phone to see what the next match is in the first place? I certainly don't.

Not that I would ever think of doing this myself but were people looking to unofficially pass on their tickets for this game that has been rearranged at short notice to someone without going through the official process, then this could be an issue for them:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here