Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curtains for the BBC...

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
As I said before….

Dear Pot

Yours sincerely

Kettle.

What did you say before, cunning? Is this some kind of mangled and reversed and cliched metaphor? If that's the case it was the POT calling the KETTLE black... but what on earth is the point you are making and where is your evidence? Do tell.....

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
What did you say before, cunning? Is this some kind of mangled and reversed and cliched metaphor? If that's the case it was the POT calling the KETTLE black... but what on earth is the point you are making and where is your evidence? Do tell.....

evasive fergus never says anything. He hints at dark plots, of institutions being infiltrated by those who wish us harm. He engages in whataboutery and conflates separate issues as part of one giant master plan that apparently only he can see. He wants us to add 2+2 and make 5.

Like HWT, I’ve decided to place fergus on ignore. He is incapable of providing a straight answer, never provides evidence of his (only ever insinuated) claims and wants us to follow him down a never ending rabbit hole of unsubstantiated claims. I suspect he types accompanied only by the soft crinkling of the tin foil of his headgear. In short, fergus is not very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Another cracking show from BBC Radio. You simply can’t beat them for variety across all mediums and sheer value for money.

89F342D7-EC0D-4B46-AE30-D27675F1F1B2.jpeg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In many ways this is not a Tory government in the historical sense. It's more of a cabal that has developed post Brexit under leadership that has no political convictions or interest in anything but keeping power and supporting the self proclaimed 'world king'. Many tory grandees are horrified by what is happening......

Time they stood up and acted then ? Or, Johnson will continue to drag the country down.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What a disgrace Jeremy is , what is it all about with the name Jeremy???

https://youtu.be/zyVLKTts56Q

Regards
DF

A new low for you, getting upset about something the human Daily Mail that is Jeremy Vine does. Still, good on the BBC for giving platforms to all sides of the story. One doesn't have to agree with the man to see this is yet another great example of balance and respect for both sides of the argument from the ever diverse, value for money, Great BBC. Well done Aunty. Again.

Jan 30, 2008
A new low for you, getting upset about something the human Daily Mail that is Jeremy Vine does. Still, good on the BBC for giving platforms to all sides of the story. One doesn't have to agree with the man to see this is yet another great example of balance and respect for both sides of the argument from the ever diverse, value for money, Great BBC. Well done Aunty. Again.

The voice of reason

https://youtu.be/egRZ3D-X5j8

Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:facepalm: So, man with a crap degree from a former polytechnic (one that wouldn't be able to get one of their graduates near, let alone through the front door where I work) and who has no career, except as a failed UKIP and BREXIT party candidate, gobs off on his youtube channel, and you are all over it like a dog with two cocks, because he is campaigning (not reporting, he is not a reporter) in favour of defunding the BBC? Get a grip, man! I listen to obscure bands who have a bigger youtube following than that cock :facepalm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Heaver

But, do carry on filling your boots, as I'm sure you will. It must be comforting, in some respects, to have an echo chamber as a head :lolol: :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
:facepalm: So, man with a crap degree from a former polytechnic (one that wouldn't be able to get one of their graduates near, let alone through the front door where I work) and who has no career, except as a failed UKIP and BREXIT party candidate, gobs off on his youtube channel, and you are all over it like a dog with two cocks, because he is campaigning (not reporting, he is not a reporter) in favour of defunding the BBC? Get a grip, man! I listen to obscure bands who have a bigger youtube following than that cock :facepalm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Heaver

But, do carry on filling your boots, as I'm sure you will. It must be comforting, in some respects, to have an echo chamber as a head :lolol: :thumbsup:

Stop being so sanctimonious H he's just putting forward what a lot of people have now realised needs to be actioned

Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stop being so sanctimonious H he's just putting forward what a lot of people have now realised needs to be actioned

Regards
DF

:lolol: Hit a raw nerve did I? You sound like a prissy irritable hairdresser whose had his crimping critcised, sometimes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here