Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
This is what mine is currently showing!

776FF33A-345E-478F-88EA-3D5CAEC93C99.jpeg

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Mine is still showing Spurs too. Hopefully it will be rectified tomorrow when club staff go into the office to face a barrage of emails and phone calls

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It happens every game. Why are people even looking now!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Mine is still showing Spurs too. Hopefully it will be rectified tomorrow when club staff go into the office to face a barrage of emails and phone calls

Do not fret the turnstile staff are well aware of this issue. The fact that you can show them one at all proves you have a season ticket and you will get in no problem.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Patience, it will update in time for the game.

Why are there suddenly so many of these threads?

Heathfield Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Heathfield
Just been on the ticket site and that shows the next event as Chelsea. Wallet still showing spurs. Not sur what it means but I am sue it will be alright on the night.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I have to ask is it worth all the hassle? Sure both digital and plastic have pro and cons but at least a plastic card always looks the same. This was a top down change no fan asked for the digital version. Just go back to the plastic cards. Simples. Digital seems to cause so much angst.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I have to ask is it worth all the hassle? Sure both digital and plastic have pro and cons but at least a plastic card always looks the same. This was a top down change no fan asked for the digital version. Just go back to the plastic cards. Simples. Digital seems to cause so much angst.

First of all it's not really much hassle for the majority of people. Start of the season you download the ticket to your phone wallet and that's it. Was one click of something in an email and it was saved.

Realistically the club is never going to revert back to cards. They've spent however many thousands on the contract for this ticketing system and would have to spent however many thousands on producing new cards for everyone. Just a case of people not fretting about it and checking their tickets straight after a match.

Mine has updated to the Chelsea match now, just like it was always going to. A bit of patience was all that was needed.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
There’s a quick fix to this.

Click on the three dots, to go to the settings screen
Drag the screen down - it should then update

Or just wait…

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
First of all it's not really much hassle for the majority of people. Start of the season you download the ticket to your phone wallet and that's it. Was one click of something in an email and it was saved.

Realistically the club is never going to revert back to cards. They've spent however many thousands on the contract for this ticketing system and would have to spent however many thousands on producing new cards for everyone. Just a case of people not fretting about it and checking their tickets straight after a match.

Mine has updated to the Chelsea match now, just like it was always going to. A bit of patience was all that was needed.
but clearly it is a lot of hassle for some evidenced on here since its introduction. Agreed club are unlikely to back track overall but do need to understand and accomodate (as they have) those without mobile phones in the same way not everyone can wear a mask for a range of reasons.

Also I cant be alone in knowing a few people either without a mobile or having a very basic one. A neighbour of mine I know has one of those tiny ones I wonder if they are made for smuggling into places they shouldnt go. Now there's no way you get a wallet on there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here