Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eastbourne Borough fc what’s going on tonight ????

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
697F0A73-87EC-4E63-81B7-51E592380352.jpeg

Eastbourne borough fc 8directors plus two others quit as from 6pm today,

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Someone must know what happened and can leak it here. Spill the tea

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Obviously some dodgy shenanigans with that many resignations.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What is the 'CIC'? Is it the CIC people are resigning from, or is it the actual board of directors of the club?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
OK, thanks for that. So is the CIC actually Eastbourne Borough FC, or is there some degree of separation?

I know nothing about Eastbourne Borough I'm afraid, but I can't see how there could be a degree of separation. You are either one or not, is my understanding.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
OK, thanks for that. So is the CIC actually Eastbourne Borough FC, or is there some degree of separation?

One and the same thing. Different form of limited company registration. EBFC the football club is also a business.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I know nothing about Eastbourne Borough I'm afraid, but I can't see how there could be a degree of separation. You are either one or not, is my understanding.

.......... and in one and a bit lines, you've just pissed off the entire transgender community. Nice one! :wink:

Last edited:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Any news ? Strange that all these people were running the club and making all the decisions. Apart from Manager players and volunteers is there anybody left

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Any news ? Strange that all these people were running the club and making all the decisions. Apart from Manager players and volunteers is there anybody left

Just the kit man

And a large box of Jimmy Saville /Tatcher NSPCC track suits ?

I remember singing sack the board 26 odd years ago . . . .never thought I'd see one resign en masse!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Just the kit man

And a large box of Jimmy Saville /Tatcher NSPCC track suits ?

I remember singing sack the board 26 odd years ago . . . .never thought I'd see one resign en masse!

Reportedly the resignation was caused by abuse and criticism the board were recieving.

I know a coach there and at the beginning of the season and he couldn't believe how the fans were responding to the team who at that time were on a good run of form on a low budget. ( I should say I've not spoken to him about Boro for a while and it's not from him I heard the reason)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here