Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dick's Bar evening KO...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Opens at 17.00.

Anyone with recent experience know what time you need to get there to get a seat? Is there usually a queue at opening time that takes the spaces or is a bit later likely to be OK?

Obvs not life-changingly important but I don't want to rush and catch a train to get there at 16.50 if there's no need...

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Opens at 17.00.

Anyone with recent experience know what time you need to get there to get a seat? Is there usually a queue at opening time that takes the spaces or is a bit later likely to be OK?

Obvs not life-changingly important but I don't want to rush and catch a train to get there at 16.50 if there's no need...

Never mind all that. Here's the absurd bit. All the TV's will be on unlike on the concourse and virtually nobody will be wearing a mask.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well l normally nip in for a pee soon after they open their doors, and it's already pretty full then, so l wouldn't hang about for too long if l were you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Opens at 17.00.

Can’t help with timing/seating but went in there before the Brentford game (wasn’t planning to go in but unusually there was no queue) - if you’re looking to avoid Omicron I wouldn’t bother. Absolutely rammed and not a mask in sight, with games being shown on the tvs…….apparently not safe to do that in an airy, open concourse with a much lower density of people though :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Well l normally nip in for a pee soon after they open their doors, and it's already pretty full then, so l wouldn't hang about for too long if l were you.
Thanks for the info. My ETADB now is 17.15 - hopefully will be OK.

Understand comments about COVID safety. Presumably those choosing to go in there are like me balancing personal risk/reward factors. What do people think is my probability of catching COVID during a two hour stay? 0.1%..? 1%..? Higher?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here