Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match day plans for tonight.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
I will be travelling up mid afternoon dicks bar pre match a couple of pints pie bar of chocolate.game 3 points.what your plans fellow seagull fans ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Fish and chips takeaway at home, drive to Amex, park late at The Bridge, keep head down and walk fast to The Amex. Mask up and dive past concourse crowds to hit my seat about 15m before k.o. Enjoy win and spend next 24hrs reading and watching all over again. I do realise everything after I typed k.o is optional.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bus to game. Straight to seat. Wear mask throughout. Leave game early - maybe absurdly early. Going on holiday in 2 weeks so got no intention of catching covid on a train rammed with mask-dodgers. Would far rather watch an hour of live football than no live football at all. Will almost certainly do the same on Tuesday also

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bus to game. Straight to seat. Wear mask throughout. Leave game early - maybe absurdly early. Going on holiday in 2 weeks so got no intention of catching covid on a train rammed with mask-dodgers. Would far rather watch an hour of live football than no live football at all. Will almost certainly do the same on Tuesday also

No Seagull Travel tonight? :annoyed:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Get in car.
Drive to the car park.
Park
Walk to Stadium
Watch match.
Leave stadium
Walk to Car
Drive home.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Get up early and stick the TV on with my son and a cup of tea.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No Seagull Travel tonight? :annoyed:

Well that was a one-off really on account of ridiculously-timed Boxing Day kick-off combined with zero public transport. Can't be doing that every game. It's not cheap if you only live a couple of miles from the Amex. Seems like a bloody long walk home though at 10pm, have done that a couple of times. Maybe when the weather's a bit more clement might try Brighton Biking it. Wouldn't take very long. Who knows, might not even get squashed by a two ton chunk of metal

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Get in car.
Drive to the car park.
Park
Walk to Stadium
Watch match.
Leave stadium
Walk to Car
Drive home.
Update Graph

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
WFH until 5
Local pub @ 5:30
Drink lots of beer
Bus to ground
Drink more beer
Watch first half
Drink more beer
Watch second half
Wander round to East Lower
Drink more beer
Wait for racecourse P&R queue to go down
Get P&R back to racecourse
Back to local
Drink more beer
Go home
Watch replay of our winning goal multiple times
Go to bed
Get up early enough to get over hangover as viewing a potential new house tomorrow

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well that was a one-off really on account of ridiculously-timed Boxing Day kick-off combined with zero public transport. Can't be doing that every game. It's not cheap if you only live a couple of miles from the Amex. Seems like a bloody long walk home though at 10pm, have done that a couple of times. Maybe when the weather's a bit more clement might try Brighton Biking it. Wouldn't take very long. Who knows, might not even get squashed by a two ton chunk of metal

True l guess.

As a matter of interest how long does it take if you walk home? and what route do you take?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
As I won't be drinking I was thinking of driving to Lewes and getting the train down from there and then back again after the match before driving back to Hove. Has anyone done this before? Are the trains less crowded going back to Lewes, is it easy to find parking?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
True l guess.

As a matter of interest how long does it take if you walk home? and what route do you take?

Somewhere between an hour and an hour and half. Down to Bridge car park, through tunnel, follow road to Lewes Road as far as Vogue Gyratory. Up to Ditchling Road then Fiveways, Preston Drove etc. Don't look too bad on paper, tho a long dreary drag at that time of night

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
First home match I've missed against Palace in absolutely years. Isolating with Covid so getting a curry delivered and watching on TV with a beer or two!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
work, cycle home, walk dog, sort dinner, light fire, watch match, nod off

dry January is gash.

may try some of the mushrooms growing in the garden :rolleyes::whistle::smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here