Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Fixture Albion Spurs

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Anyone else's ticket saying the next game is against Spurs on the 31st May at 23:59?

Thought Boxing Day 8pm was bad!!

edit.......

In case anyone else has the same fixed it by switching auto updates off and then back on again.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's been a couple of threads about this over the past month; either you've been selected for a covid check at the ticket office or the ticket needs updating. Turn automatic updates off and on again and the ticket should update in your wallet.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There's been a couple of threads about this over the past month; either you've been selected for a covid check at the ticket office or the ticket needs updating. Turn automatic updates off and on again and the ticket should update in your wallet.

Ahhh must have missed them. Cheers.

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
Having the same problem, mine on iPhone and wife’s on Samsung. Have turned automatic updates off and on and no change. Any other ideas?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Having the same problem, mine on iPhone and wife’s on Samsung. Have turned automatic updates off and on and no change. Any other ideas?

Just be patient, it will update in time as usual.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
If You look at the other threads you will see it doesn't matter as you will get in whatever it says. I think almost all tickets (including mine) are saying spurs at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here