Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bridge Car Park

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I was wondering what time the Bridge Car Park will open tonight.

I couldn't see anything on the clubs communications stating the opening time so as I normally travel to the Amex by train I don't know what is the best time to get there.

What time do you recommend I get there?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
17.00 l believe, (the same time as the Park & Ride sites, then the stadium turnstiles open at 18;00.

I'd wait until someone else on here confirms that though!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was wondering what time the Bridge Car Park will open tonight.

I couldn't see anything on the clubs communications stating the opening time so as I normally travel to the Amex by train I don't know what is the best time to get there.

What time do you recommend I get there?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Get there by 6.15 and you’ll drive straight in

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Do you? We didn't for Brentford

You didn't for Palace either. I said elsewhere that when I bought parking for Burnley and Villa I only had to put registration in for one of them. Trouble is I can't remember which one and I might need to change cars. Even so I'm not sure the reg no is embedded in the ticket. Does anyone know?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You didn't for Palace either. I said elsewhere that when I bought parking for Burnley and Villa I only had to put registration in for one of them. Trouble is I can't remember which one and I might need to change cars. Even so I'm not sure the reg no is embedded in the ticket. Does anyone know?

I had to for Palace and Chelsea

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
There is no reg number showing in details of my Google pay ticket for any match parking so how are they going to check ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here