Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Random Royal Mail bank credit. Huh?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yesterday I got an unexpected sizeable bank credit from Royal Mail. The only thing I can think of is that I might have some shares I’ve forgotten about that got a divi paid, but I didn’t get a credit last year. Any other possibilities?

Piss taking anticipated and welcomed, as well as, hopefully, an insightful response.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Payment from a royal male? Obviously HUSH money.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
It's heartening to know that while you can no longer expect your first class mail to arrive the next day and all the post offices have closed down, random people are getting unexpected sizeable bank credits instead. What a time to be alive!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Yesterday I got an unexpected sizeable bank credit from Royal Mail.
harry_enfield_loadsamoney.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's heartening to know that while you can no longer expect your first class mail to arrive the next day and all the post offices have closed down, random people are getting unexpected sizeable bank credits instead. What a time to be alive!

And nearly everyone with a pension pot will have benefited too…

Mind you, when I do find the shares I’ll be selling them for the reasons you cite.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Capitalist carpetbagger :angry::angry:

Yeah. Unwittingly so, as I didn't know I had the shares. Turns out they were part of my inheritance when my Dad died. Yesterday's divi has been donated to charity, as will the rest when I've worked out how much I've received. I've yet to decide what I'll do with the sum raised from the share sale.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yeah. Unwittingly so, as I didn't know I had the shares. Turns out they were part of my inheritance when my Dad died. Yesterday's divi has been donated to charity, as will the rest when I've worked out how much I've received. I've yet to decide what I'll do with the sum raised from the share sale.

We still need a PREMIER league PROVEN striker :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Sending a pm with my account name, sort code & account number.

It’s a holidays good cause.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was due one but it arrived at a similar address across the road....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here