Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben white wins a point in the cup

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He'll be happy with that point.

Moderately good player shines in a dull Arsenal team against an off-day Liverpool :shrug:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He has developed well this season, many doubted weather he could play in a defensive pair at the highest level and he is showing why he was a better purchase than Varane is proving to be at Man Utd.

I hope he has a fabulous 2022 and gets to join the England set up, he isn't far away from being our best English Centre back

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Developing nicely and I think he'll be a starter for England in Qatar.

Another season in Arsenal and he'll be ready for a big club.

Dec 29, 2011
He has developed well this season, many doubted weather he could play in a defensive pair at the highest level and he is showing why he was a better purchase than Varane is proving to be at Man Utd.

I hope he has a fabulous 2022 and gets to join the England set up, he isn't far away from being our best English Centre back

I thought you were talking about Ashley Barnes, I was very confused.

Regarding the Ashley Barnes clip, it's been a long time since I've seen that. Now I'm older and wiser, Barnes comes across as a genuinely nice lad who is probably just shy and a bit dyslexic. After all these years who'd have thought he's one of the few remaining from that time who is still playing at the highest level? Fair play to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here