Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ollie Tanner Lewes

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Interest in Lewes winger Ollie Tanner from Premier League duo

Brighton and Spurs are interested in Lewes winger Ollie Tanner.

One Premier League club, understood to be Brighton, have made a bid for the 19-year-old from the Isthmian League Premier Division side.

Watford, Southampton and Norwich have also been linked in reports, but Lewes are unaware of their interest.

Tanner, a former Arsenal and Charlton youth prospect, would be loaned back to Lewes for the rest of the season as part of any deal.

https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/...elsea-tottenham-latest-and-more/WCHJOEbwz0Tj/

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some interesting tweets from 3-4 years back he might want to tidy up…

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Hmm...wears an Alice band.....

Greg Luer at Burgess Hill tried to make the step up and signed for Hull. He's back at Eastbourne now, didn't really pull up trees anywhere.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I've been to a few Lewes games this season, and he has been absolutely the stand out player - way too good for that level.

Whether he can bridge the gap to the PL or not, in time, is open to question. I'd love it if he did though, he's brilliant to watch.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I've been to a few Lewes games this season, and he has been absolutely the stand out player - way too good for that level.

Whether he can bridge the gap to the PL or not, in time, is open to question. I'd love it if he did though, he's brilliant to watch.

I've been to a lot of Lewes games this year and he's definitely been the stand out player. But the gulf between him and our development squad is massive, let alone the first team.
He's only 19 though so he does have plenty of time to develop.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Said it once, ill say it again. Most exciting player I've seen all season by a mile anywhere.

Check the non league thread.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
.... and most people aren't interested in some after-timer digging them out.

They do make up look a bit of a dick head, to be honest. In mitigation, he’d have only been 16 at the time so might have grown up a bit.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Having watched Lewes 3 or 4 times this season, he’s always stood out, be an interesting signing if we get him, they’re aren’t many in the Isthmian League better (except Ollie Pearce of course ;))

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Having watched Lewes 3 or 4 times this season, he’s always stood out, be an interesting signing if we get him, they’re aren’t many in the Isthmian League better (except Ollie Pearce of course ;))
Yeah he's a star. Great pace, excellent close control. Not as one footed as you'd think - I think I've seen him score a couple with his right this season.

Attracts attention for being a bit Grealishy but that comes with the territory I think.

His goal in the 5 4 at Worthing was sublime as was the Bale esque run from deep against (I think) Potters Bar. Saw him get a stupid red for lashing out but one to learn from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here