Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Mini Gems

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
0_JS254923300.jpg

I don't know about you but Mrs Crodo and I love indulging in a bag of mini Gems as an occasional treat. Co-op currently doing two bags of mini Gems for £1.75.

:thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dwarf Nipples…… read the news

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The long winter nights must just fly by in Lyme Regis

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I f****d a midget once.....

It died.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Another step forward for the world

Wow! Your easily pleased.

Let’s not worry about starvation in Africa, human rights in China, North Korea testing ICBMs, deforestation in Central America and many other real challenges faced by the human race, eh?

What you would make of Golden Gaytime I struggle to think!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Mini gems are for woossies, iced gems are where its at.

View attachment 143747

There's currently a petition by the Eskimos to rename Ice Gems as it has been proven that they don’t in fact contact ice, snow or any frozen water

They are camping on the basis of it being racist and goes against their Inuit religion and beliefs.

Asda are currently in the process of rebranding them as 'modified sugar containing E numbers and colouring on a mini biscuit'. Apparently gives a truer representation of the product.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
What's the difference between midget gems and mini gems?

Very little.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Never occurred to me nor millions others I’m sure. But then I don’t go round offending dwarves. Surprised others have weaponised the word midget therefore. Who’d have thought? Still, I’m in the Uber hate category: white (obviously privileged), male (obviously chauvinist), middle-aged (obviously racist), straight (obviously homophobic) and most despicable of all ….ENGLISH! :ohmy: (pig, as the Germans used to say. In other words a gammon!). So what do I know? It’s open season on us during this time in history :guns: Thank god for Prince Andrew eh? :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here