Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Would Corbyn have been worse than Johnson ?

Would Corbyn have been worse than Johnson ?

• Of course he would

Votes: 117 46.1%
  • He couldn't be as bad as Johnson

Votes: 137 53.9%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There seems to be a fair bit of harking back to the 2019 election on the political threads in the last few days, so just for fun, and there's no right answer

Knowing what you now know, do you believe that Corbyn would have been worse than Johnson :wink:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Short of declaring war on France, I think it would be almost impossible to have done an overall worse job.

And Johnson even came close to that, at one point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You should have added Theresa May to the poll :smile:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s impossible for him to have been worse than
Boris Johnson the Liar. But, I’m guessing……..

The economy would have been permanently smashed I think.

The Covid death rate would be less than half.

I suspect people would be calling for his head around now if he’d won the last election but for different reasons.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Personally I voted for chaos with Ed Miliband

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't think Corbyn would have been that good, but looking at the pig's ear Johnson is making of the job (contracts to mates, fudged COVID response, Brexit shambles, risking civil strife in Northern Ireland, HS2, shambolic foreign policy etc.) he couldn't have done worse.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I think Corbyn would have acted more decisively and put the public interest first during the pandemic and not his wealthy backers. However I'm not sure Labour would have offered a generous furlough scheme. I would still have voted Labour if I'd known then what I know now. Tories have proved themselves to be utterly and absolutely self serving scum.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If he hadn’t been, the media would still have told us he was the worst politician in the history of the whole world.

D

Deleted member 2719

Haha, great trolling Watford.

Corbyn would still be dithering on whether he wanted Brexit or not. While Abbott was working out whether she still wanted to bed him again.:lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Corbyn would still be dithering on whether he wanted Brexit or not. While Abbott was working out whether she still wanted to bed him again.:lolol:

If you think that is what would have happened, then fair enough, it's your opinion. But back to the actual question which is whether, in your opinion, he would be worse than Johnson :shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it would be a different sort of bad, but unlikely worse for now.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

Corbyn wanted to accept Brexit. The blue side of labour would not let him because they have the same masters as the Tories.

Yes Corbyn has had sex with Abbott. Consensual sex between two unmarried unattached adults that didn't cost the taxpayer.

D

Deleted member 2719

If you think that is what may have happened, then fair enough, it's your opinion, but the actual question is whether he would be worse than Johnson :shrug:

I have voted, of course, he would. I have seen sloths with more go than Jezza.

I hate to think where we would have been now, we may have just got our second jabs.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This poll is already on track to reinforce just how utterly batshit mental a majority of this forum are.

I am a little surprised, but I'm wondering if some have missed my 'knowing what you now know' criteria, although currently they are still in the minority :wink:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Corbyn wanted to accept Brexit. The blue side of labour would not let him because they have the same masters as the Tories.

Yes Corbyn has had sex with Abbott. Consensual sex between two unmarried unattached adults that didn't cost the taxpayer.

Corbyn could not guide his party to Brexit though, he was weak.

It may not have cost the taxpayer any money, but just knowing those two have been at it, will have caused many people physiological issues for life.

Damaging scenes.:lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Chinese in Parliament, Reds under The Bed and Comrade Corbyns free wi-fi?

Nah, you're OK

According to todays News we have had Chinese spies in parliament under the tories, and they didn’t have a clue about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here