Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] League Cup semi II leg - Spuds v Chavsky

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Watching this on Sky Sports.

Chavsky now 3-0 up overall. They’ve been the better team, again.

The life of a football supporter …. Spuds fans paying big money tonight to see their team get to Wembley, then win some illusive silverware. Only for Rudiger to deliver a dagger-blow on 18 minutes.

Not over yet, I suppose.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Andre Marriner emphatically points to the spot within a nano second. What’s all that about, if there was a foul, it was clearly well outside the box? Rudiger’s position straight afterwards, an added giveaway.

Then Kane whinges and whinges in a conference, as if he knows more than VAR about that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Andre Marriner emphatically points to the spot within a nano second. What’s all that about, if there was a foul, it was clearly well outside the box? Rudiger’s position straight afterwards, an added giveaway.

Then Kane whinges and whinges in a conference, as if he knows more than VAR about that.

If it had been Kane falling over VAR would have called it a penalty …he is Englands captain after all

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My irrational hatred of Citizen Kane meant I only stayed for about 5 minutes.
That included Rodiger (sp) clumsily sliding in and Hazza nose to nose with the ref.

And off.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Suppose all you like, I’m not even watching but I can tell you categorically that Spurs are not coming back to win this :lolol:

A wily nsc fox, I covered all bases in case Spuds did a ‘miracle of Istanbul’ :lolol:.

Nsc can be a harsh, unforgiving environment ….. Mr Burns and Ashley Barnes, Junior and shirley the end for Potter now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here