Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marcos Senesi

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Can’t see it as I read an article that quoted £16m

With Dunk, Duffy, Webster, Veltman, Burn plus Roberts, Van Hecke, Ostigard and Clarke I really can’t see our need.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He is left footed so wouldnt be surprised if it is true. Pretty convinced that the next CB bought for the first team is going to be a left footed player.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As ever spoke to my Dutch football expert mate [emoji846]

And .....guess what. This player is rubbish !!! Even feyernoord fans dont like him. Likely to be BS.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Probably not good enough for the Premier League. He's out of contract at the end of next season so we could easily monitor his progress and make a decision come the summer. Newcastle will also surely be looking at more reputable players.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
With a name like that he should join Nice.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"why are we buying another f**king defender when we need a striker!? Borbar Out etc etc"

Amazing isn't it.

The law clearly states the club can only work on one transfer at a time.
Why the fudge are they wasting my time on this?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Amazing isn't it.

The law clearly states the club can only work on one transfer at a time.
Why the fudge are they wasting my time on this?

But presumably there is a finite budget for transfer fees and wages

I don't see much point in spending decent money on a centre back. I doubt there's any truth in this anyway

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
As a general rule, as we have all these young players knocking on the door, if we're signing senior players, they should indisputably be better than we have (not easy at centre back) or filling in an obvious weakness in term of squad numbers (so maybe a GK or RBW, not a CB).

The trouble with signing someone who you could class as a "squad centre back" is it looks to the current and prospective youngsters, very much like the pathway is blocked.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
As Senesi is a promising 24 year old Argentinian player I'd imagine he would know Ali Mac fairly well. So I'm sure Ali Mac would be happy to share his mate (tea) with him in Brighton.

Duffy has done a great job this season (and previous seasons) but I don't think in the long term he is Potter's type of player.

Ironically Big Shane is probably exactly what Newcastle need at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here