Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jeremy Corbyn and a new political party.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Probably for the best. Will allow the harder left to gather together and allow Labour to get on with trying to win the next election.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
What a complete w*****r that bloke is. You've had you day mate and you were sh&t. Now leave it and go
do some gardening or something.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This thread is brilliant, let’s talk about Corbyn’s inevitably shit party rather than the illegal and insulting party the PM had in his garden over lockdown in 2020.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Probably for the best. Will allow the harder left to gather together and allow Labour to get on with trying to win the next election.

This.

The extreme left and right and their delusions of grandeur.

So easy to ignore :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
who says he hasnt?

Me. I say he hasn't.

And I don't even like him :shrug:

Incidentally, have you made up you mind yet whether you hate Jermy Corbyn because he is about to take over the UK and run this great country into the ground, or hate Jeremy Corbyn because he is such a twit he's been usurped by the nice and electable Kier Starmer, making labour electable again?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This thread is brilliant, let’s talk about Corbyn’s inevitably shit party rather than the illegal and insulting party the PM had in his garden over lockdown in 2020.
Having a useless prime minister does not mean people can't talk about other 'shit parties'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here