Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
It’s happening!

56AD9D1C-BCDB-4B7C-8143-CD20090949B6.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m in. Looks like he could be a little shitehouse with his goal celebrations, quick, tricky and most of his shots miss. Looks like an Albion player to me

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Am I correct in thinking that we can only sign non-UK players once they've turned 18? Seems similar to the Kozlowski signing if that's the case - ie all set up and completed a day or 2 after his 18th.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Am I correct in thinking that we can only sign non-UK players once they've turned 18? Seems similar to the Kozlowski signing if that's the case - ie all set up and completed a day or 2 after his 18th.

Yes, part of the post-Brexit work permit changes.

Was about time anyway. The whole buying and selling foreign children thing... football could do without that.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Andy Naylor Fanclub will soon be here to inform you that he has a worldwide network of ITK sources.

He works for a major US publishing company, I'd be shocked if an organisation that size didn't have sources in South America.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Given our lack of attacking options and the fact he is already capped for Paraguay I'm not so sure actually.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Really? We sent the polish wonder kid straight to Belgium I would have assumed he was more ready for PL football. This has a classic 6 month loan abroad, followed by a season roughing it out in league 1 or the championship before a breakthrough season halfway through his contract

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here