Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Serie A / La Liga / Ligue 1 / Bundeslga 21/22

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Often want to say something about these leagues but there's no appropriate thread so I'm making one.

Fantastic game in Serie A today again, by far the most interesting and entertaining top league this season. Right now with a minute or two left Juve have turned around 3-1 to 3-4 against Mourinhos Roma but are down a man.. Can barely wait for Mous post-game reaction.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Often want to say something about these leagues but there's no appropriate thread so I'm making one.

Fantastic game in Serie A today again, by far the most interesting and entertaining top league this season. Right now with a minute or two left Juve have turned around 3-1 to 3-4 against Mourinhos Roma but are down a man.. Can barely wait for Mous post-game reaction.

And they missed a penalty

Roma that is

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Athletic Bilbao against Real Socidead now, powerful stuff. Full of singing and then everyone got quiet when someone played the Basque national anthem on a piano(?).

Expecting a crazy game

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well I think the Eredivisie is interesting.

Especially at Feyenord where our ex, Ali-J, scored again but his team mate Senesi caught the eye in a 4-1 win. Surely we need a cultured left footed 1st teamer CB like this particular Argentinian now Burn has gone and is being missed.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Athletic Bilbao against Real Socidead now, powerful stuff. Full of singing and then everyone got quiet when someone played the Basque national anthem on a piano(?).

Expecting a crazy game

Hell of a result for Bilbao that!

And did you see the Inter score?! That is a proper title race now, would be really happy for Milan or Napoli to win it.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

Expecting a crazy game

No Maty Ryan for Sociedad. The other keep let in 4 but did save a pen in the first half I doubt Maty would have reached.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here