Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] JFK Destiny Betrayed Sky Documentaries

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Nearly 60 years on fascinating stuff from Oliver Stone, unless that is you’re a surviving member of the Kennedy Family.

Not quite a spoiler but after watching all 4 episodes, I wonder if JFK had lived would the Vietnam War have ever happened, which would have drastically changed American society in the 60/70s?

And if he’d lived, would Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy have been murdered?

That and Lee Harvey Oswald was set up 🙈

Well worth a watch.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Agreed. Just about to start part 4 and it’s riveting viewing.

I’ve been to Dealey Plaza, grassy knoll etc and the sixth floor museum. The tour is overwhelmingly tearjerking.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Additionally, the biggest eye opener for me was how much of a slope there is on the road where he got shot.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Nearly 60 years on fascinating stuff from Oliver Stone, unless that is you’re a surviving member of the Kennedy Family.

Not quite a spoiler but after watching all 4 episodes, I wonder if JFK had lived would the Vietnam War have ever happened, which would have drastically changed American society in the 60/70s?

And if he’d lived, would Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy have been murdered?

That and Lee Harvey Oswald was set up [emoji85]

Well worth a watch.

Thanks for the heads up on this, been to the plaza a couple of times myself and couldn’t believe they had painted an ‘X’ on the road where JFK was shot, as the above poster mentioned also did the book depository tour, didn’t particularly find it tear jerking but fascinating all the same, there were some dudes camped out by the memorial selling conspiracy tut, very dedicated they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

That and Lee Harvey Oswald was set up ��

Well worth a watch.

What if, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6naJ08Tskk

Now, that's what I call classy television.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have watched part 1 and very good.

If it is still there the 100 Foot Wave series on Sky Documentaries was stunningly good

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Have watched part 1 and very good.

If it is still there the 100 Foot Wave series on Sky Documentaries was stunningly good

Thanks mate.

Home alone at the moment so will give it a bash, currently watching the Elvis Vegas documentary on BBC Iplayer

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks mate.

Home alone at the moment so will give it a bash, currently watching the Elvis Vegas documentary on BBC Iplayer

It helps if you like surfing but fascinating watching people literally dwarfed by monster waves but actually managing to surf them

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone interested in this topic should also watch the 4 part documentary series 'Bobby Kennedy For President' on Netflix. What a guy, what a President he might have been. Truly inspirational stuff but what a truly horrifying time for America with Vietnam plus MLK and Malcolm X also killed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks mate.

Another one worth a watch on the iPlayer is Storyville - The Two Escobars (football & drugs related) plus that Diego Maradona film is on C4 catch up as well at present

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Another one worth a watch on the iPlayer is Storyville - The Two Escobars (football & drugs related) plus that Diego Maradona film is on C4 catch up as well at present

Can’t watch Maradona, although we were crap at the start, Mexico 86, was as much as for the taking as Italia 90, but for his cheating.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Anyone interested in this topic should also watch the 4 part documentary series 'Bobby Kennedy For President' on Netflix. What a guy, what a President he might have been. Truly inspirational stuff but what a truly horrifying time for America with Vietnam plus MLK and Malcolm X also killed.

Without wishing to spoil it for others, it did make me think what happened in Dallas and the aftermath was on a par with any stunt Stalin ever pulled in the Soviet Union, and it would be like the establishment in this country having an incumbent of Number 10 murdered and then embarking on a huge cover up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here