Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is it me or does anyone else think 'Dirty' look so Championship (at best)

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Who’s going to catch them from the bottom three? I guess Newcastle should pick once they have all their new signings (or it could all go horribly wrong for them).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who’s going to catch them from the bottom three? I guess Newcastle should pick once they have all their new signings (or it could all go horribly wrong for them).

Newcastle Leeds Bumley go down ...

...if Carlsberg did relegation parties.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Second season syndrome certainly seems to be a huge problem in Yorkshire. Sheff United, Huddersfield, Hull (twice) even Bradford City way back in the day suffered from it. They will probably be safe as they should just about finish above Watford, Burnley and Norwich, however they could easily get sucked into a real relegation dog-fight.

That would be a real test of the so called greatest manager ever. Maybe he needs to have a good look at his under 23s and quickly work his magic on another Ben White.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm cheering on Watford for the remainder of this season.
If they can find a way of staying up there must be a great chance of Newcastle or Leeds joining Norwich and Burnley.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I’d happily trade Palace winning the CL for successive relegations for LUFC, such is my loathing. Hopefully Raphinha will be sold soon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bielsa is well known to specifically prefer working with a smaller squad. Its one of his many idiosynchrasies.

Working out well innit.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Pretty sure they will sort out their situation in the end and stay up, especially if they can add one or two players. They definitely have the quality in the squad to do it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Second season syndrome certainly seems to be a huge problem in Yorkshire. Sheff United, Huddersfield, Hull (twice) even Bradford City way back in the day suffered from it. They will probably be safe as they should just about finish above Watford, Burnley and Norwich, however they could easily get sucked into a real relegation dog-fight.

That would be a real test of the so called greatest manager ever. Maybe he needs to have a good look at his under 23s and quickly work his magic on another Ben White.

Oh l'[ve a feeling they will finish above all of those teams, plus Newcastle.

To be honest at least they try and play good football, unlike that uncultured mob from the other side of the Pennines . . . Burnley.

I've a feeling that come May, they will be just fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here