Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Bt@score

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Had to watch this foul excuse for a programme last night to keep abreast of the incoming results seeing as no carrier has the rights to the SWEET F.A Cup over here.......what a pile of steaming crap that is , a load of nobodies with Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton bitching at each other ......ffs.....:shrug::facepalm:

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Had to watch this foul excuse for a programme last night to keep abreast of the incoming results seeing as no carrier has the rights to the SWEET F.A Cup over here.......what a pile of steaming crap that is , a load of nobodies with Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton bitching at each other ......ffs.....:shrug::facepalm:

Yes they did. Channel Ten had the rights over here via their online platform 10 Play.
I even gave you the link ; https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?392373-Cup-game-tv-channel

Was a quality broadcast, Albion fans in the UK were even able to view it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes they did. Channel Ten had the rights over here via their online platform 10 Play.
I even gave you the link ; https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?392373-Cup-game-tv-channel

Was a quality broadcast, Albion fans in the UK were even able to view it.

yes , appreciate that cheers but offspring were watching movies on the samsung smart tv , i was restricted to the sony bravia with fox , fetch and Xtrix none of which offered coverage of the game but thanks for giving me the link anyway.....i will ensure i have access to the samsung tv for the next round...:cheers:

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
This conversation may explain something for me.

I tried 10play yesterday. I registered and it looked as if all was going well. But at some point it asked me for the code which had been sent to my TV. Since I was on my computer I was unable to see any such code.

Does 10play only work with a smart TV, and not on a computer ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This conversation may explain something for me.

I tried 10play yesterday. I registered and it looked as if all was going well. But at some point it asked me for the code which had been sent to my TV. Since I was on my computer I was unable to see any such code.

Does 10play only work with a smart TV, and not on a computer ?

Worked perfectly on my laptop

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I disagree with the OP. Admittedly the FA Cup meant that the B team pundits came out, but I usually find BT score highly entertaining score show. Yes Chris Sutton and Savage are constantly sniping at each other, but it's a long running joke and all in jest. When Steve Sidwell, Hoddle etc are in place, there's a better balance and I think it works well. Plus Jules Breach is both lovely and a huge BHA fan. It's far better to watch that either of the turgid Sky or BBC offerings.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I disagree with the OP. Admittedly the FA Cup meant that the B team pundits came out, but I usually find BT score highly entertaining score show. Yes Chris Sutton and Savage are constantly sniping at each other, but it's a long running joke and all in jest. When Steve Sidwell, Hoddle etc are in place, there's a better balance and I think it works well. Plus Jules Breach is both lovely and a huge BHA fan. It's far better to watch that either of the turgid Sky or BBC offerings.

that may well be so but i found last nights show virtually unwatchable and ended up on bbc live text.

managed to get 10 play on other tv today so all good ....thanks to The Maharajah of Sydney

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
yes , appreciate that cheers but offspring were watching movies on the samsung smart tv , i was restricted to the sony bravia with fox , fetch and Xtrix none of which offered coverage of the game but thanks for giving me the link anyway.....i will ensure i have access to the samsung tv for the next round...:cheers:

Or buy a second Samsung TV.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Maybe I've reached that age, but I watched it the other day and the whole 'scream or make a huge fuss every time something happens is a game' is bloody annoying. They could be in the middle of describing a goal at one game and then suddenly one of the other goons yells like they've been shot to describe a ball being deflected out for a corner somewhere else. Soccer Saturday started this whole schtick and it's worn thin with me, I'm afraid. Just STFU and wait your turn, you needy, attention-seeking wet wipe!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Can't believe you didn't enjoy spending the afternoon watching the heavenly Ms Breach. She should be getting most of the gigs Alex Scott is getting, although I am biased being an Albion fan

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe I've reached that age, but I watched it the other day and the whole 'scream or make a huge fuss every time something happens is a game' is bloody annoying. They could be in the middle of describing a goal at one game and then suddenly one of the other goons yells like they've been shot to describe a ball being deflected out for a corner somewhere else. Soccer Saturday started this whole schtick and it's worn thin with me, I'm afraid. Just STFU and wait your turn, you needy, attention-seeking wet wipe!

This is a point well made. I too find it intensely irritating to hear an "OOOOOOHHHHHHHOoooooo" in the background when some Burnley herbert has just spannered a ball into row Q.

Unfortunately though, when you've got a couple of accas on, SSN is basically essential viewing.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

pretty much what i thought , you can't watch the match live cos you're a pleb but you can tune in to us squawking like a bunch of parrots and offering our "expert opinion".......shyte , how about just showing one game free as a gesture of good will.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Soccer Saturday is still the daddy because of one man - Jeff Stelling. Enjoy him while you still can. Irreplaceable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here