Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was it as good as his two for Norwich?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Wycombe's manager, Gareth Ainsworth, truly is a rock star

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F396700ea-f416-11ea-aeed-ec95eac61729.jpg

Large

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
True, without it being officially an own goal, bearing in mind the consequences, it could be said that it was his biggest whoopsie of them all.

Although promoted, the end of that season was tarnished for me by our inability to win it. I’m still angry 😀

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Although promoted, the end of that season was tarnished for me by our inability to win it. I’m still angry ��

True, although it should never have come down to that Villa game, losing at home to Bristol City, a team we chould have beaten at ease was an even bigger error.

We were absolutely abysmal in that game, the players looked as if they were in a daze from excess partying.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
True, although it should never have come down to that Villa game, losing at home to Bristol City, a team we chould have beaten at ease was an even bigger error.

We were absolutely abysmal in that game, the players looked as if they were in a daze from excess partying.

Oh god yes, they were a mess that day weren't they. Though time has healed and now, who cares?! :)

Stockdale did a TB and travelled on the train back to Brighton that night; whatever the reasons were for him doing that (knew he was leaving/simply wanted to bask in adulation, etc etc), the fairest of fair plays to him. Hope he got drenched in beer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here