Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall vs Crystal - ITV

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
12:45 Kick off

Should be an interesting and feisty encounter..

...a string of injuries, meaty tackles and red cards would be great....

Not sure who I'd rather win this one though, it's like picking between North Korea or Baghdad as a holiday destination...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Millwall...

Where?

Attachments

• Where.png
    Where.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 429

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I forgot to sleep this night so that might be a good time to do it. Wouldnt mind a couple of injuries for CP.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I do hope Palace get the lower tier as well, reserved for their Ultra's.

Busy day for the Met Police......

Don't think the lower tier of the North Stand has been opened for away fans since Liverpool fans ripped up the seats and started throwing them on to the pitch and at the Millwall fans in the lower tier of the West Stand

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Indeed. Complete straightforward, particularly for me as I used to watch Millwall (sometimes away as well) when I lived in South London. I know and worked with several Millwall fans and will be cheering them on today. Lots of over generalized stereotypical rubbish talked about their support.

One of my clients in my current work role is a Millwall STH and a lovely bloke without a racist bone in his body (and I think a puff of wind would blow him over). He certainly hates Palace though :)

The bloke he's partnered with on the project is a West Ham fan. It's a dynamic between the three of us that has resulted in a few interesting conversations :lolol:

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Indeed. Complete straightforward, particularly for me as I used to watch Millwall (sometimes away as well) when I lived in South London. I know and worked with several Millwall fans and will be cheering them on today. Lots of over generalized stereotypical rubbish talked about their support.

I've known and worked with several Millwall fans over the years and found the stereotyping of them 100% accurate,,,

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Don't think the lower tier of the North Stand has been opened for away fans since Liverpool fans ripped up the seats and started throwing them on to the pitch and at the Millwall fans in the lower tier of the West Stand

Yes, but Millwall fans were singing about Hillsborough and mocking the dead. So sick.

Liverpool fans had a right to go crazy. Imagine if it had been someone related to you or a best friend lost there?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
One of my clients in my current work role is a Millwall STH and a lovely bloke without a racist bone in his body (and I think a puff of wind would blow him over). He certainly hates Palace though :)

The bloke he's partnered with on the project is a West Ham fan. It's a dynamic between the three of us that has resulted in a few interesting conversations :lolol:

‘We hate Palace more than you’ :smile:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yes, but Millwall fans were singing about Hillsborough and mocking the dead. So sick.

Liverpool fans had a right to go crazy. Imagine if it had been someone related to you or a best friend lost there?

That's the Liverpool fans default claim every time they do something wrong. The singing about Hillsborough came after the throwing of seats which came first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here