Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Borussia Dortmund letting their fans design the 23/24 home shirt

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
didnt Palace do this few years ago, with suitably bizarre to dull range of choices presented in a vote?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Would never work in this country, it would be sabotaged by rival fans and the club would end up with Shirty McFootball Shirt on their kit or something.

didnt Palace do this few years ago, with suitably bizarre to dull range of choices presented in a vote?

I don't think choices were designed by fans but they did have an online vote to choose a new badge. Then they went and used a different badge that was never actually part of the vote. Possibly cause we all voted for the shittiest one (which is really hard to narrow down).

https://news.sportslogos.net/2013/0...-logo-vote-announce-new-logo-and-kits/soccer/

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Can you imagine if Albion fans were allowed to design the home kit? If it reflected the opinions of those who post on NSC we would end up with a Jackson Pollock to end all Jackson Pollocks. :eek:

I've seen some nice suggestions on here in the past actually!

I do like the current kit tbf but fans designing the shirt would hopefully rule out that Portsmouth/Chelsea-boyschoir thing from last season happening again. I know some liked it but I really thought it was hideous.

Jackson Pollock is nice as well, I've always had a weakness for things that looks like they were designed by colorblind LSD taking toddlers.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

That shirt would have quite suited us if our nickname had still been "The Dolphins"....

_111872840_mediaitem111872838.jpg

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Can you imagine if Albion fans were allowed to design the home kit? If it reflected the opinions of those who post on NSC we would end up with a Jackson Pollock to end all Jackson Pollocks. :eek:

I remember when the club let us fans pick the away kit.

4 maroon options, 2 green and black options.

One of the green and black options won.

The club had already ordered the maroon kit. :lolol::facepalm:

Can’t remember what season exactly but it was in the era of the weird stretchy kits.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here