Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's The Worst Song You've Heard Today?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Leaving aside Bon Jovi - Living On A Prayer, as that's just the worst song I've heard in my entire life.

Today, it has to be two pissed up karaoke kings singing together in their fake American accent...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I haven't heard any bad songs today :shrug:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
https://youtu.be/hLQl3WQQoQ0

Please , don’t try and tell me she has a good voice, I grew up listening to Aretha, Gladys Knight, Dusty Springfield, Mary Wells, Etta James, Roberta Flack and Martha Reeves.

She sounds like a cat with a strangulated hernia.

The song would be mediocre at best, if sung by somebody with a modicum of talent, sung by her, it’s pure unadulterated garbage.

You could say, I’m not her biggest fan.

And, she’s from Croydon.

Last edited:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
My missus listens to Capital FM and every time I walk in the kitchen it always seems to be playing the Adele screaming song. That’s my vote for today.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
https://youtu.be/hLQl3WQQoQ0

Please , don’t try and tell me she has a good voice, I grew up listening to Aretha, Gladys Knight, Dusty Springfield, Mary Wells, Etta James, Roberta Flack and Martha Reeves.

She sounds like a cat with a strangulated hernia.

The song would be mediocre at best, if sung by somebody with a modicum of talent, sung by her, it’s pure unadulterated garbage.

You could say, I’m not her biggest fan.

And, she’s from Croydon.

I'm not a massive Adele can but I do love that song

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I often wonder sometimes when listening to the radio working or driving about, 'how the hell does this get anywhere near a recording studio'.
I will start submitting them on here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You then Sir are in the lucky position to be able to isolate yourself from day time radio. I am very jealous.

This, young man, is entirely correct :thumbsup:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just go through the current top 100 and take your pick. Music nowadays is just the same churned out crap to appease the millennial morons.
My stepdaughter is a prime example of the modern day music sheep. Autotuned hip hop/R&B talking about Lambos and Gucci loafers, or saaaaf laaaandan trap banging on about stabbing each other, turf wars or German whips (not the kind I was thinking of apparently).
Her music genuinely angers me, there's no originality, no personality, most of the time there's no actual music either, just the tinging of a high hat. It's horseshit.
Rant over......for now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just go through the current top 100 and take your pick. Music nowadays is just the same churned out crap to appease the millennial morons.
My stepdaughter is a prime example of the modern day music sheep. Autotuned hip hop/R&B talking about Lambos and Gucci loafers, or saaaaf laaaandan trap banging on about stabbing each other, turf wars or German whips (not the kind I was thinking of apparently).
Her music genuinely angers me, there's no originality, no personality, most of the time there's no actual music either, just the tinging of a high hat. It's horseshit.
Rant over......for now.

I will be very disappointed if you can tell me that you don’t come out with “Turn that rubbish off” when your step daughter plays her current favourites :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here