Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Grange Hill the movie....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[tweet]1479375426074066948[/tweet]

This'll be interesting.
Will bring back a lot of memories to a lot of folk on here, me included :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At this rate, Please Sir! will be returning for those who are older than the Grange Hill youngsters

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Many moons ago, I painted a mural that was used in an episode of Grange Hill. My one and only claim to fame that I was never credited for.

Jul 7, 2003
Does Mrs McCluskey (or at least Gwyneth Powell, the actress who played her) still live near Burgess Hill? Used to see her in the local Waitrose every few weeks but haven't been in there much in the last couple of years.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Does Mrs McCluskey (or at least Gwyneth Powell, the actress who played her) still live near Burgess Hill? Used to see her in the local Waitrose every few weeks but haven't been in there much in the last couple of years.

Did some gardening work for her many years ago in Hurstpierpoint…lovely lady

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Saw her on the train to GOSBTS from London to Burgess Hill loads of times when I was commuting in the 90s……….

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Saw her on the train to GOSBTS from London to Burgess Hill loads of times when I was commuting in the 90s……….

I worked with her husband for a number of years. He also had a bit part acting roles, The Bill, The Sweeney etc.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Oily Doyley lives in Bognor.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was chatting to some friends in the USA recently who has just viewed it (for technical reasons) because their media company were buying it to place on some streaming service.

They were amazed when I told them in was a "children's" programme and the cast had visited the White House.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Back in the early 90s, I had to explain to her that her photos had been chewed up in the processing machine at Boots the chemist on North Street and lost forever. She took the offer of 2 free films well in contrast to her on screen character.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Many moons ago, I painted a mural that was used in an episode of Grange Hill. My one and only claim to fame that I was never credited for.

I know how you feel :lolol:

zxCpznFX.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here