Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky sports: Villa interested in Biss

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'm sure every single club in the prem is 'interested' in Biss. He's among the best in the league in that position.

He ain't going ****ing villa though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Biss and Coutinho, blimey I thought Newcastle were the ones spending big this January

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Bit weird that they'd go public with that, maybe they think the fact they've been able to bring in Coutinho gives them more pull.

I'm very doubtful he would go there when he appears to have his pick of the top clubs in Europe.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd be surprised if any club signs him until the off-field issue is completely resolved.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
£100M*, and £100K a week for him, and he goes. Doubt they'd offer that (the £100K a week, probably, but not the transfer fee) so ........... as you were.

*Other price tags are available - just using this one as an example of what I think TB would take notice of.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He won't go now. But in the summer with 1 year left on his contract will be interesting. Sadly he will know what kind of deals are out there in terms of contracts ,wages etc so we'll need to pull out some magic to get him to extend his deal

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If Villa offer to pay the fee that Brighton want and also pay the wages that Bissouma wants, then there is probably a good chance he could go.
As we all know, due to the length remaining on his contract the fee we receive isn't likely to be as high as we all feel he's worth.

This smells a bit like an agent leaking information or a leak from the Villa camp.
Trying to influence the situation via the media won't help Villa's case.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Clickbait wont click itself

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Last summer when he stayed I thought we would quickly see a new extended deal and then him leave for a huge fee this summer. As that did not happen I can now see him either leaving for a reduced fee this summer or running his deal down and leaving on a free.

Sadly the remaining duration will impact the size of fee we can now command

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Gunfight at the OK Coral for her - She is married to Jesse James

1) Bullock and James got divorced in 2010.

2) The other Jesse James was not involved in the Gunfight at the OK Corral. That was between the Earp family and The Cowboys, a bunch of outlaws led by Ike & Billy Clanton. Jesse James was part of the James-Younger gang and was killed by Robert Ford one of the gang members. When the battle at the OK Corral, which is in Arizona, took place James was already hiding out in Missouri trying to avoid law enforcement, a distance of around 1,300 miles.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here