Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Swindon Vs Man City - ITV

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Biggest upset of the year or an absolute spanking?

Who else will be tuning in...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Confused as i am sure Rounds 1 and 2 were on the BBC but seems they are sharing coverage with ITV which could see the Cup Final on both channels just like in 1983...its an omen I tells you.

Last edited:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Shame it's on ITV but I still expect Citeh to win comfortably.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I believe the appropriate phrase is 'not for me Clive'.

Last edited:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Confused as i am sure Rounds 1 and 2 were on the BBC but seems they are sharing coverage with ITV which could see the Cup Final on both channels just like in 1983...its an omen I tells you.

FA Cup is shared between itv and bbc this this year,not sure if its the same number of games shown, or extra ones

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
FA Cup is shared between itv and bbc this this year,not sure if its the same number of games shown, or extra ones

So far BBC have shown 5 games over rounds 1 & 2 and will show 2 live for the third round, plus 2 on the red button and 1 on BBC Wales.

ITV have shown 10 over rounds 1 & 2 and will show 4 live for round 3.

S4C also have live coverage of the Cardiff vs PNE game.

I'm not sure how that compares to previous seasons when it was split between BT and BBC. It feels like it's more are being shown this season but I never really bother with BT games unless we are shown as I can only watch it via my phone app.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I'll start to watch it,but when the rolling around starts in earnest

It'll probably test the patience a bit

City 3-0

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We'll probably start at 7.30pm with (a decimated) Bayern v Gladbach, and how that is going will decide if we end up watching the FA Cup game.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
City will be playing their u23s because most of their first team squad are currently in isolation, including the manager.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Got a tenner on Swindon at 22/1 after City broke the news about the Covid outbreak. Still can generally get 9/1 on them winning so highly unlikely but think those odds could shorten a bit more when the team news come out.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Caught covid @ Swindon Town new years day 4/5 of us who went tested positive 3 days later. ..... yes it looked good against Northampton scoring 5 but its very industrial football kick and chase.

Whatever team City play should walk rings around them...and YES Swindon now have Jonniesta Williams ex Palace and my mums next door neighbours grandson.

Son in law has sold my ticket for tonight luckily as they cost £36 each!!!!! rip off........and WBA only charging £15 tomorrow ( oh yea 3 tickets for there wasted)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here